For innovation to be successful, the bottom line is the commitment and focus made for the building the capabilities and competencies in innovation as people ARE the innovation success equation.
As we set about to build and expand capabilities we need to consider:
- How we can accelerate uptake of innovation activity around the conditions provided through investing in them
- The need to trigger engagement and achieve a growing attainment of knowledge acquisition and dispersion skills- essential for collaborative innovation
- Setting about building practices for greater synergies, relationships and networking conditions, for ongoing learning and absorptive capacity
- Extracting the right cultural, design, climate and environmental conditions,
- Placing increasing value on evolving the structures, processes and technology application
- Investing in lessons learnt, in validation and resolutions to challenges to build an ongoing adaptive capacity.
- Recognizing people solve the critical bottlenecks and find solutions to overcome the constraints, they become increasingly motivated to find solutions and resolve gaps through their ability to be creative and inquisitive.
- The ongoing building of capabilities and competencies clearly leads to a more sustaining and determined innovation future.